If you are looking for a version of TBRAC-2022 for a bowling center that integrates with compatible scoring systems - Selelect TBRAC-2022 A/S instead of the Pro edition.
TBRAC-2022 Professional promotes the best brackets, side pot and informal tournament management software for Windows. CDE uses its experience with bowling software (since 1975) to provide the sport of bowling with the best in bracket and side pot software. It's not only the best bracket and side pot software available, its the easiest to use.
TBRAC-2022 Professional offers several different components including:
- Brackets Management
- Sidepots Management
- Singles Tournament Support
- ProAm Tournament Support
- Supports up to 12 games in the tournament
- Multiple squad support
- Scratch and/or handicap results
- Supports divisions
- Men, women, boys and girls
- Manage as many tournaments as you want. (Why pay more for number of bowlers entered)
- Rapid bowler registration, making it easier for walk-in tournaments
- PDF report exports.
- Upload tournament results to personal website
- Email bowlers
- Importing bowlers from Master Bowler Database 2022 (Requires BLS-2022 Pro or A/S and MBD-2022)
- Backup tournaments to Dropbox
- Prizefund Calculator
- Customizable reports
- Authentic support for Microsoft Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 2022 Server, Windows 2019 Server and Windows 2012 Server
- Digitally signed applications for security and authentication purposes which follow software industry standards.
- Support - CDE provides the largest opportunity for support for your program via online chat, message boards, email, fax, mail and phone
- A lot more features to numerous to list.
Prices, features, specifications, and operating system compatibility may change without notice.
o Supports sharing a pro on a lane or for the pair
- Can link to BLS leagues to bring in bowlers and scores
- Can link to BTM tournaments to bring in bowlers and scores
- Track tournament payments
- Track lineage due to center
- Track tournament profit
- Track bracket income
- Track side pot income
- Track monies due to bowlers
- Track refunds due to bowlers
- Full Version - $179
- Upgrade from TBRAC-2018 Professional - $50
- Upgrade from TBRAC-2006 Standard - $125
If the pricing is different, there may be a current issue with the store. Please contact our sales team to correct.
Looking for a tournament program that supports multiplayer events of 2 or more players. such as doubles events, trios events, team events or all-events?
This program is designed only to support singles event tournaments. Our BTM product line supports tournaments that need to support singles, doubles, trios, teams AND/OR all-events.
Scoring System Integration
This edition does not integrate with electronic automatic scoring systems. The edition of TBRAC that integrates with the electronic scoring system to export rosters to the lanes and import scores after bowling, then the product needed is the TBRAC-2022 A/S (AutoScoring) and not this program.