TBRAC-2018 Professional Bracket Software
Instructions for selecting options:
Full Versions/Upgrades: If upgrading to this program from a previous version of this software, please select the program and edition you presently have a license for. If the program you are licensed for is not in the list, select FULL version. If the previous serial number is NOT registered in our internal system under your name, you must complete a license transfer form at www.cdesoftware.com and return before you can place your order.
Prior Serial: If upgrading, please enter the 6 digit permanent serial number of the program you are upgrading from. To locate, open the program and select Help > About or select Options > Program Registration. This will reduce the delay in processing your upgrade order.
Materials: You will always have the option to download the installer regardless of choice. But if you would like printed materials, you can also choose to purchase those.
Select full version unless you are presently licensed for the listed qualifying upgrades.
Upgrade orders are manually validated against our license database.
Enter the serial number from TBrac-2006 Pro
Regardless of choice, an email with your registration will be sent.
Ordering a version for a bowling center that integrates with compatible scoring systems - Order TBRAC-2018 A/S?
TBRAC-2018 Professional promotes the best brackets, sidepot and informal tournament management software for Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7. CDE uses its experience with bowling software (since 1975) to provide the sport of bowling with the best in bracket software. It's not only the best bracket software available, its the easiest to use.
TBRAC-2018 Professional offers several different components, including brackets, sidepots, singles event tournaments and pro am tournaments. It's designed for less formal tournaments and use.
Many of TBRAC-2018 features are features CDE and its TBRAC/T4 product line have been doing for years. Such features include:
- Manage as many singles or Pro-Am tournaments as you wish (Why pay more for number of bowlers entered)
- Manage men, women, mixed and youth singles or Pro-Am tournaments
- Supports up to 12 games per squad
- Supports multiple squads per tournament
- Rapid bowler registration, making it easier for walk-in tournaments
- Supports the 2017/2018 USBC, CTF and TNBA season.
- Bracket module
- Reverse brackets
- Super brackets
- Eliminator style brackets
- Bracket sets can be based on handicap or scratch scores
- Brackets can have own handicap method
- Bracket sign-up sheets
- Alive list reports
- Sidepot sign-up sheets
- Mystery Doubles
- Sweeper Doubles
- High Game Pots
- Series Sidepots
- Inclusive Doubles
- Jackpot Tickets
- Pro-Am Tournaments
- Drop lowest game option for tournament
- Easy bowler registration
- Built-in financial module to manage finances for tournament or sidepots.
- Import bowlers from BLS-2019, BLS-2018, BLS-2017 or BLS-2016 leagues
- Import bowlers from BTM-2019, BTM-2017 or BTM-2015 tournaments
- PDF report exports.
- Upload tournament results to personal website
- Email bowlers
- Importing bowlers from Master Bowler Database 2019 (Requires BLS-2019 Pro or A/S and MBD-2019).
- Backup tournaments to Dropbox
- Prizefund Calculator
- Customizable reports
- Authentic support for Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2008R2.
- Digitally signed applications for security and authentication purposes which follow software industry standards.
- Support - CDE provides the largest opportunity for support for your program via online chat, message boards, email, fax, mail and phone
- A lot more features to numerous to list.
Prices, features, specifications and operating system compatibility may change without notice.
- Full Version - $179
- Upgrade from TBrac-2006 Standard purchased - $100
If the pricing is different, there may be a current issue with the store. Please contact our sales team to correct.
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 2016 Server, Windows 2012 Server and Windows 2008R2 Server. (Note - S versions of Windows 10 and RT versions of Windows RT are not compatible)
- Hard Drive Storage: 150-200 megs free space on hard drive (95 MB additional hard disk space required for installation. Space used may be less depending on prerequisite installs already present)
- Display: 1024x768 or higher display resolution with greater than 256 color depth (16 bit color recommended) with 32 MB of graphics memory
- Display Fonts: Display font size to Small Fonts
- Processor: Minimum operating system requirements, 1.4 gigahertz or faster recommended.
- RAM/Memory: Minimum operating system requirements, 2 gigabytes or more recommended.
- Optical Drive: CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive 4x or faster (compatible with reading CD-R's) - Not needed if installation via electronic download.
- USB Port: Not needed if installation via CD-ROM or electronic download from destination machine.
- Printer: A physical printer or printer driver must be installed.
- Pointing Device: Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
- Software Prerequisites:
- Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer 9.0 or later
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or later (free from Adobe.com website)
- Internet connection to use built in Internet features
Looking for a tournament program that supports multiplayer events of 2 or more players. such as doubles events, trios events, team events or all-events?
This program is designed only to support singles event tournaments. Our BTM product line supports tournaments that need to support singles, doubles, trios, teams AND/OR all-events.
Ordering for a bowling center?
This edition does not integrate with electronic automatic scoring systems. The TBRAC-2018 A/S (AutoScoring) edition is the only edition that integrates with the electronic scoring systems to export rosters to the lanes and import scores after bowling.