Program is now available. Estimated availability for Manuals/CD-ROM's/USB's is Mar 9th, 2018.
Customers who purchased TBrac-2006 between November 1st, 2017 and Feb 28th, 2018 will receive a free electronic upgrade to TBRAC-2018.
Ordering a version for a bowling center that integrates with compatible scoring systems - Order TBRAC-2018 A/S?
TBRAC-2018 Professional promotes the best brackets, sidepot and informal tournament management software for Windows 10, 8 and 7. CDE uses its experience with bowling software (since 1975) to provide the sport of bowling with the best in bracket software. It's not only the best bracket software available, its the easiest to use.
TBRAC-2018 Professional offers several different components, including brackets, sidepots, singles event tournaments and pro am tournaments. It's designed for less formal tournaments and use.
Many of TBRAC-2018 features are features CDE and its TBRAC/T4 product line have been doing for years. Such features include:
- Manage as many singles or Pro-Am tournaments as you wish (Why pay more for number of bowlers entered)
- Supports up to 12 games per squad
- Supports multiple squads per tournament
- Rapid bowler registration, making it easier for walk-in tournaments
- Supports the 2017/2018 USBC, CTF and TNBA season.
- Bracket module
- Reverse brackets
- Super brackets
- Eliminator style brackets
- Bracket sets can be based on handicap or scratch scores
- Brackets can have own handicap method
- Bracket sign-up sheets
- Alive list reports
- Sidepot sign-up sheets
- Mystery Doubles
- Sweeper Doubles
- High Game Pots
- Series Sidepots
- Inclusive Doubles
- Jackpot Tickets
- Pro-Am Tournaments
- Drop lowest game option for tournament
- Easy bowler registration
- Import bowlers from BLS-2018, BLS-2017 or BLS-2016 leagues
- Import bowlers from BTM-2017 or BTM-2015 tournaments
- PDF report exports.
- Upload tournament results to personal website
- Facebook and Twitter notifications
- Email bowlers
- Importing bowlers from Master Bowler Database 2018 (Requires BLS-2018 Pro or A/S and MBD-2018).
- Backup tournaments to Dropbox
- Prizefund Calculator
- Customizable reports
- Authentic support for Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2008.
- Digitally signed applications for security and authentication purposes which follow software industry standards.
- Built-in financial module to manage finances for tournament or sidepots.
- Manage men, women, mixed and youth singles or Pro-Am tournaments
- Installers and applications are digitally signed to provide assurance that the software you install is from CDE Software
- Support - CDE provides the largest opportunity for support for your program via online chat, message boards, email, fax, mail and phone
- FREE- Extended Product Downloads - Why pay $39.95 extra that other companies charge to download the installer for your program in case you misplace the installation program, moved computers or the installer was corrupted or damaged by a virus. As long as the the program has not reached end-of-life, the installers are available for download FREE without any special passwords or confusing security codes.
- WHY WAIT - Why wait as long as 4 days to get access to your download and begin using the software. When purchasing the software on our online store, the invoice will contain a temporary registration code for you to download and begin using the software FULLY while waiting for the permanent registration code sent the next business day. [Preorders excluded]
- A lot more features to numerous to list.
Prices, features, specifications and operating system compatibility may change without notice.
- Full Version - $179
- Upgrade from TBrac-2006 Standard purchased in 2016 or 2017 - $35
- Upgrade from TBrac-2006 Standard purchased in 2014 or 2015 - $55
- Upgrade from TBrac-2006 Standard purchased in 2010, 2011, 2012 or 2013 - $90
- Upgrade from TBrac-2006 Standard purchased in 2009 or earlier - $115
If the pricing is different, there may be a current issue with the store. Please contact our sales team to correct.
If you have TBrac-2006 and are unsure when it was purchased, click this link to send us an email to look up your purchase.
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 2016 Server, Windows 2012 Server and Windows 2008 Server. (Note - S versions of Windows 10 and RT versions of Windows RT are not compatible)
- Hard Drive Storage: 150-200 megs free space on hard drive (95 MB additional hard disk space required for installation. Space used may be less depending on prerequisite installs already present)
- Display: 1024x768 or higher display resolution with greater than 256 color depth (16 bit color recommended) with 32 MB of graphics memory
- Display Fonts: Display font size to Small Fonts
- Processor: Minimum operating system requirements, 1.4 gigahertz or faster recommended.
- RAM/Memory: Minimum operating system requirements, 2 gigabytes or more recommended.
- Optical Drive: CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive 4x or faster (compatible with reading CD-R's) - Not needed if installation via electronic download.
- USB Port: Not needed if installation via CD-ROM or electronic download from destination machine.
- Printer: A physical printer or printer driver must be installed.
- Pointing Device: Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
- Software Prerequisites:
- Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer 9.0 or later
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or later (free from Adobe.com website)
- Internet connection to use built in Internet features
Looking to run doubles, trios or team event tournaments?
This program is designed only to support singles event tournaments. Our BTM product line supports tournaments that need to support doubles, trios, teams or all-events.
Ordering for a bowling center?
This edition does not integrate with electronic automatic scoring systems. The TBRAC-2018 A/S (AutoScoring) edition is the only edition that integrates with the electronic scoring systems to export rosters to the lanes and import scores after bowling.