BTM-2019 Standard for 2018/2019 Season - Preorder (This edition does not integrate with electronic scoring systems)
Instructions for selecting options:
Full Versions/Upgrades: If upgrading to this program from a previous version of this software, please select the program and edition you presently have a license for. If the program you are licensed for is not in the list, select FULL version. If the previous serial number is NOT registered in our internal system under your name, you must complete a license transfer form at www.cdesoftware.com and return before you can place your order.
Prior Serial: If upgrading, please enter the 6 digit permanent serial number of the program you are upgrading from. To locate, open the program and select Help > About or select Options > Program Registration. This will reduce the delay in processing your upgrade order.
Materials: You will always have the option to download the installer regardless of choice. But if you would like printed materials, you can also choose to purchase those.
Select full version unless you are presently licensed for the listed qualifying upgrades.
Upgrade orders are manually validated against our license database.
Enter the 6 digit Serial Number from BTM-2017 Standard (Permanent, not temporary Serial#)
Enter the 6 digit Serial Number from BTM-2015 Standard (Permanent, not temporary Serial#)
Enter the 6 digit Serial Number from BTM-2013 Standard (Permanent, not temporary Serial#)
Regardless of choice, an email with your registration will be sent.
Preorder Now - ETA March 2019 - If you do not have BTM-2017 now, order BTM-2017 and receive a free upgrade to BTM-2019.
BTM-2019 Standard promotes the best tournament software using CDE Software's experience with bowling software to provide the sport of bowling with the best in tournament management. Not only is it the best tournament management software available, it is the easiest to use.
BTM-2019 Standard features many of the same features and flexibility that CDE and its BLS product line have been doing for years. Features include:
- Manage as many tournaments as you wish (Why pay more for each tournament)
- Print and detect 2018/2019 USBC/CTF/TNBA Awards
- Manages singles events
- Manages Doubles events
- Manages Trios events
- Manages Team events
- Manages All-Event Entries
- Each tournament can offers up to 6 events
- Any combination of event types as needed. Why be limited on number of event types up to event limit?
- Each tournament can offers up to 4 all-events
- Derived Singles or Doubles
- Link Events
- Each event can have up to 6 games
- Handles Scratch or Handicap Tournaments - No extra fees
- Handles Bowler and Team Divisions - No extra fees
- Easy to use score screen that allows for rapid score entry. Screen is easy on eyes, easy to read and looks like a recap sheet
- Specify how many times a bowler can enter each event
- Series handicapping option
- Multiple Reports are managed with customizable detailed reports and tournament standings and more - No Extra Charge
- Easy to use Rules Navigator
- Easy to use menus, like BLS-2019
- Manages up to 500 Squads
- Dedicated Support - CDE provides the largest opportunity for support for your program via online chat, message boards, email, fax, mail or phone.
- WHY WAIT - Why be forced to wait for your program to arrive by mail before you can use the software as well as pay for shipping when you only want to download the program. You can choose to download the software and, if you want, still have the materials shipped to you. When purchasing the software on our online store, the invoice will contain a temporary registration code for you to download and begin using the software FULLY while waiting for the permanent registration code sent the next business day. [Preorders excluded]
- A lot more features to numerous to list.
- Operating System Requirements:
- Windows 10 (1507 Original, 1511 November Update, 1607 Anniversary Update, 1703 Creators Update, 1709 Fall Creators Update, 1803 April 2018 Update, 1809 October 2018 Update).
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Windows 2016 Server
- Windows 2012 Server
- Windows 2008 Server
- Processor: Pentium 4 or later
- Hard Drive Storage: 210-245 megs free space on hard drive (125 MB additional hard disk space required for installation. Space used may be less depending on prerequisite installs already present)
- Display: 1024x768 or higher display resolution with greater than 256 color depth (16 bit color recommended)
- Display Fonts: Display font size to "normal" 96 DPI and text size set to smaller 100% (also termed as Small Fonts)
- Windows 10: Minimum 8 System Requirements
- Windows 8: Minimum 8 System Requirements
- Windows 7: Minimum 7 System Requirements
- Windows 2016 Server: Minimum 2016 Server System Requirements
- Windows 2012 Server: minimum 2012 Server System Requirements
- Windows 2008 Server: Minimum 2008 Server System Requirements
- Optical Drive: CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive 4x or faster (compatible with reading CD-R's) - Not needed if installation via download.
- USB 2.0 compatible port if installing from USB Flash Drive.
- Printer: A physical printer or printer driver must be installed.
- Pointing Device: Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
- Software Prerequisites:
- Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10.0 or later (free from Adobe.com website)
- Internet connection to use built in Internet features
- Full Version - $225
- Upgrade from BTM-2017 Std - $50
- Upgrade from BTM-2015 Std - $119
- Upgrade from BTM-2013 Std - $159
If the pricing is different, there may be a current issue with the store. Please contact our sales team to correct.
Ordering for a bowling center?
This edition does not integrate with electronic automatic scoring systems. The A/S (AutoScoring) edition is the only edition that integrates with the electronic scoring systems to export rosters to the lanes and import scores after bowling.