Sorry - this product is no longer available
BTM-2017 Standard for 2016/2017 Season (This edition does not integrate with electronic scoring systems)
Instructions for selecting options:
Full Versions/Upgrades: If upgrading to this program from a previous version of this software, please select the program and edition you presently have a license for. If the program you are licensed for is not in the list, select FULL version. If the previous serial number is NOT registered in our internal system under your name, you must complete a license transfer form at www.cdesoftware.com and return before you can place your order.
Prior Serial: If upgrading, please enter the 6 digit permanent serial number of the program you are upgrading from. To locate, open the program and select Help > About or select Options > Program Registration. This will reduce the delay in processing your upgrade order.
Materials: You will always have the option to download the installer regardless of choice. But if you would like printed materials, you can also choose to purchase those.
Select full version unless you are presently licensed for the listed qualifying upgrades.
Upgrade orders are manually validated against our license database.
This product comes with a free upgrade to the next edition of the software. Indicate how you would like the upgrade when it becomes available. Pricing for the Manual/CD or Manual/USB include the materials and USPS Priority Mail shipping. Only USA locations available for free upgrade options with Manual and CD (or USB Drive). If outside USA, please call for pricing.
When new upgrade becomes available for download, customers who preordered the new program or qualified for free upgrades will be emailed their registration to begin using the program. If your email or physical address changes after you have placed an order, please contact our sales department to make sure we have your current email address. Once materials become available, those that ordered materials will be shipped based on order date.
Enter the 6 digit Serial Number from BTM-2015 Standard (Permanent, not temporary Serial#)
Enter the 6 digit Serial Number from BTM-2013 Standard (Permanent, not temporary Serial#)
Enter the 6 digit Serial Number from BTMS-5 Standard (Permanent, not temporary Serial#)
Regardless of choice, an email with your registration will be sent.
Purchase between November 1, 2018 and March 31, 2019 and receive a free upgrade to BTM-2019 (License transfers or sidegrades from BTM-2017 Standard to BTM-2017 Professional excluded).
BTM-2017 Standard promotes the best tournament software using CDE Software's experience with bowling software to provide the sport of bowling with the best in tournament management. Not only is it the best tournament management software available, it is the easiest to use.
BTM-2017 Standard features many of the same features and flexibility that CDE and its BLS product line have been doing for years. Features include:
- Manage as many tournaments as you wish (Why pay more for each tournament)
- Print and detect 2016/2017 USBC/CTF/TNBA Awards
- Authentic support for Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2016 Server, Windows 2012 Server and Windows 2008 Server.
- Manages singles events
- Manages Doubles events
- Manages Trios events
- Manages Team events
- Manages All-Event Entries
- Each tournament can offers up to 6 events
- Any combination of event types as needed. Why be limited on number of event types up to event limit?
- Each tournament can offers up to 4 all-events
- Derived Singles or Doubles
- Link Events
- Each event can have up to 6 games
- Handles Scratch or Handicap Tournaments - No extra fees
- Handles Bowler and Team Divisions - No extra fees
- Easy to use score screen that allows for rapid score entry. Screen is easy on eyes, easy to read and looks like a recap sheet
- Specify how many times a bowler can enter each event
- Series handicapping option
- Multiple Reports are managed with customizable detailed reports and tournament standings and more - No Extra Charge
- Easy to use Rules Navigator
- Easy to use menus, like BLS-2017
- Manages up to 500 Squads
- Dedicated Support - CDE provides the largest opportunity for support for your program via online chat, message boards, email, fax, mail or phone.
- FREE- Extended Product Downloads - Why pay $39.95 extra that other companies charge to download the installer for your program in case you misplace the installation program, moved computers or the installer was corrupted or damaged by a virus. As long as the the program has not reached end-of-life, the installers are available for download FREE without any special passwords or confusing security codes.
- WHY WAIT - Why be forced to wait for your program to arrive by mail before you can use the software as well as pay for shipping when you only want to download the program. You can choose to download the software and, if you want, still have the materials shipped to you. When purchasing the software on our online store, the invoice will contain a temporary registration code for you to download and begin using the software FULLY while waiting for the permanent registration code sent the next business day. [Preorders excluded]
- A lot more features to numerous to list.
- Processor: Pentium 4 or later
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2016 Server, Windows 2012 Server or Windows 2008 Server.
- Hard Drive Storage: 210-245 megs free space on hard drive (125 MB additional hard disk space required for installation. Space used may be less depending on prerequisite installs already present)
- Display: 1024x768 or higher display resolution with greater than 256 color depth (16 bit color recommended)
- Display Fonts: Display font size to "normal" 96 DPI and text size set to smaller 100% (also termed as Small Fonts)
- Windows 10: Minimum 8 System Requirements
- Windows 8: Minimum 8 System Requirements
- Windows 7: Minimum 7 System Requirements
- Windows 2016 Server: Minimum 2016 Server System Requirements
- Windows 2012 Server: minimum 2012 Server System Requirements
- Windows 2008 Server: Minimum 2008 Server System Requirements
- Optical Drive: CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive 4x or faster (compatible with reading CD-R's) - Not needed if installation via download.
- USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 compatible port if installing from USB Flash Drive.
- Printer: A physical printer or printer driver must be installed.
- Pointing Device: Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
- Software Prerequisites:
- Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer 7 or later
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10.0 or later (free from Adobe.com website)
- Internet connection to use built in Internet features
- Full Version - $199
- Upgrade from BTM-2015 Std - $35
- Upgrade from BTM-2013 Std - $99
- Upgrade from BTM-5 Std - $149
If the pricing is different, there may be a current issue with the store. Please contact our sales team to correct.
Ordering for a bowling center?
This edition does not integrate with electronic automatic scoring systems. The A/S (AutoScoring) edition is the only edition that integrates with the electronic scoring systems to export rosters to the lanes and import scores after bowling.
Important Notes About Discontinued Operating System:
No software company can effectively support any software for an operating system that the vendor is no longer selling, providing patches, addressing security issues, documenting or supporting.
Windows XP customers - On April 2014, Microsoft officially discontinued all support and updates for Windows XP. Because of this, CDE Software can no longer offer official support for Windows XP, nor does any internal compatibility testing with this operating system. There is no guarantee that this program may install or operate on this operating system and function as designed, even if it has been updated to Service Pack 3, Internet Explorer 8, Windows Installer 4.5 and Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable and that necessary updates have been installed. For best compatibility and computer security, it's suggested to upgrade to a newer version of Windows.
Windows Vista customers - On April 2017, Microsoft officially discontinued all support and updates for Windows Vista. Because of this, CDE Software can no longer offer official support for Windows Vista, nor does any internal compatibility testing with this operating system. There is no guarantee that this program may install or operate on this operating system and function as designed, even if it has been updated to Service Pack 2, Internet Explorer 9, Windows Installer 4.5 and Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable and that necessary updates have been installed. For best compatibility and computer security, it's suggested to upgrade to a newer version of Windows.
Windows 2003 Server customers - On July 2015, Microsoft officially discontinued all support and updates for Windows 2003 Server. Because of this, CDE Software can no longer offer official support for Windows 2003 Server, nor does any internal compatibility testing with this operating system. There is no guarantee that this program may install or operate on this operating system and function as designed, even if it has been updated to Service Pack 2, Internet Explorer 8, Windows Installer 4.5 and Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable and that necessary updates have installed. For best compatibility and computer security, it's suggested to upgrade to a newer version of Windows.
Windows 2000 customers - In July, 2010, Microsoft officially all support and updates for the Windows 2000 operating systems. Because of the added capabilities and Windows 10 operating system support, this software is not compatible with Windows 2000, nor can be installed. If you have a system using these operating systems, upgrade the operating system to a newer version of Windows.