BLS-2021 Professional [Summer]
BLS-2021 Professional for 2020/2021 Season - Summer Special (This edition does not integrate with electronic scoring systems)
Instructions for selecting options:
Full Versions/Upgrades: If upgrading to this program from a previous version of this software, please select the program and edition you presently have a license for. If the program you are licensed for is not in the list, select FULL version. If the previous serial number is NOT registered in our internal system under your name, you must complete a license transfer form at www.cdesoftware.com and return before you can place your order.
Prior Serial: If upgrading, please enter the 6 digit permanent serial number of the program you are upgrading from. To locate, open the program and select Help > About or select Options > Program Registration. This will reduce the delay in processing your upgrade order.
Materials: You will always have the option to download the installer regardless of choice. But if you would like printed materials, you can also choose to purchase those.
Select full version unless you are presently licensed for the listed qualifying upgrades.
Upgrade orders are manually validated against our license database.
Enter the 6 digit Serial Number from BLS-2020 Professional (Permanent, not temporary Serial#)
Enter the 6 digit Serial Number from BLS-2019 Professional (Permanent, not temporary Serial#)
Enter the 6 digit Serial Number from BLS-2021 Standard (Permanent, not temporary Serial#)
Enter the 6 digit Serial Number from BLS-2020 Standard (Permanent, not temporary Serial#)
Enter the 6 digit serial number for BLS-2019 Standard. (Permanent, not temporary Serial#)
Regardless of choice, an email with your registration will be sent.
This product comes with a free upgrade to the next edition of the software (Sidegrades
from BLS-2020 Standard to BLS-2020 Professional excluded). Indicate how you
would like the upgrade when it becomes available. Pricing for the Manual/CD or Manual/USB
include the materials and USPS Priority Mail shipping. Only USA locations available for free
upgrade options with Manual and CD (or USB Drive). If outside USA, please call for pricing.
When new upgrade becomes available for download, customers who preordered the new
program or qualified for free upgrades will be emailed their registration to begin using the
program. If your email or physical address changes after you have placed an order, please
contact our sales department to make sure we have your current email address. Once
materials become available, those that ordered materials will be shipped based on order date.
Summer Special - Purchase BLS-2021 Professional between June 1, 2021 and August 31st, 2021 and receive BLS-2022 Professionalfor free (excludes sidegrades from BLS-2021 Standard)
Looking for a version of BLS that integrates with compatible scoring systems? Please see our BLS-2021 A/S program.
Many of BLS-2021 features are features CDE and its BLS product line have been doing for years. Such features include:
- Manage men, women, mixed and youth leagues, including support for the 2020/2021 USBC, CTF and TNBA season as well as non-sanctioned leagues.
- Manage as many Scratch or Handicap leagues as you wish (Why pay more for each league or # of teams)
- Supports up to 6 games per session and supports 2+2 / 3+3 leagues.
- Split season support
- Supports USBC Lane assignments as well as random lane assignments
- Wide support of different team and bowler handicap methods.
- Comprehensive Vacant and Absent Player rules
- Forfeit rules and bye team support when uneven number of teams
- Supports bowler and/or team divisions
- Special league recognition awards for bowler or teams
- Supports uploading league standings to LeagueSecretary.com for the 2020/21 bowling season.
- Supports cloud backup to LeagueSecretary.com for the 2020/2021 bowling season.
- Baker game support
- Swiss Tournament mode
- Pepsi Tournament qualifying management for the 2020/2021 bowling season
- Customizable standing sheet and reports
- Final average reports
- Built-in league treasurer module to manage finances for a league.
- Manage prize funds
- Built-in bracket module to manage league brackets from within the league.
- PDF report exports.
- Master Bowler Database 2021 license included.
- Authentic support for Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2008. If you have Windows XP, please click here for compatibility information. If you have Windows Server 2003, please click here for compatibility information. If you have Windows Vista, please click here for compatibility information.
- Installers and applications are digitally signed to provide assurance that the software you install is from CDE Software
- Support - CDE provides the largest opportunity for support for your program via online chat, message boards, email, fax, mail and phone
- A lot more features to numerous to list.
Prices, features, specifications and operating system compatibility may change without notice.
Are you a Perfect Secretary user? Our BLS league software is the perfect replacement for your discontined league software. Please compare the Standard and Deluxe features of your software with our Standard and Professional editions to find the right product. Buy BLS-2021 in the summer to get ready for the fall.
- Full Version - $199
- Upgrade from BLS-2020 Professional- $37
- Upgrade from BLS-2019 Professional- $67
- Upgrade from BLS-2021 Standard- $75
- Upgrade from BLS-2020 Standard- $115
- Upgrade from BLS-2019 Standard- $146
If the pricing is different, there may be a current issue with the store. Please contact our sales team to correct.
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 2016 Server, Windows 2012 Server and Windows 2008 Server. (Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2003 Server users, please see the Important Notes About Discontinued Operating Systems.)
- Hard Drive Storage: 150-200 megs free space on hard drive (95 MB additional hard disk space required for installation. Space used may be less depending on prerequisite installs already present)
- Display: 1024x768 or higher display resolution with greater than 256 color depth (16 bit color recommended) with 32 MB of graphics memory
- Display Fonts: Display font size to Small Fonts
- Processor: Minimum operating system requirements, 1.4 gigahertz or faster recommended.
- RAM/Memory: Minimum operating system requirements, 2 gigabytes or more recommended.
- Optical Drive: CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive 4x or faster (compatible with reading CD-R's) - Not needed if installation via electronic download.
- USB Port: Not needed if installation via CD-ROM or electronic download from destination machine.
- Printer: A physical printer or printer driver must be installed.
- Pointing Device: Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
- Software Prerequisites:
- Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer 9.0 or later
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or later (free from Adobe.com website)
- Internet connection to use built in Internet features
Important Notes About Discontinued Operating System:
No software company can effectively support any software for an operating system that the vendor is no longer selling, providing patches, addressing security issues, documenting or supporting.
Windows 7 customers - In January 2020, Microsoft will be discontinuing all support for Windows 7. When this happens, CDE Software can no longer offer official support for Windows 7, nor does any internal compatibility testing with this operating system. However, this product should be able to install on this operating system and function as designed, provided it has been updated to Service Pack 1, Internet Explorer 9, Windows Installer 4.5 and Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable and that necessary updates have been installed. For best compatibility and computer security, it's suggested to upgrade to a newer version of Windows.
Windows Vista customers - On April 2017, Microsoft officially discontinued all support and updates for Windows Vista. Because of this, CDE Software can no longer offer official support for Windows Vista, nor does any internal compatibility testing with this operating system. For best compatibility and computer security, it's suggested to upgrade to a newer version of Windows.
Windows 2003 Server customers - On July 2015, Microsoft officially discontinued all support and updates for Windows 2003 Server. Because of this, CDE Software can no longer offer official support for Windows 2003 Server, nor does any internal compatibility testing with this operating system. For best compatibility and computer security, it's suggested to upgrade to a newer version of Windows.
Windows XP customers - On April 2014, Microsoft officially discontinued all support and updates for Windows XP. Because of this, CDE Software can no longer offer official support for Windows XP, nor does any internal compatibility testing with this operating system. For best compatibility and computer security, it's suggested to upgrade to a newer version of Windows.
Ordering for a bowling center?
This edition does not integrate with electronic automatic scoring systems. The BLS-20201A/S (AutoScoring) edition is the only edition that integrates with the electronic scoring systems to export rosters to the lanes and import scores after bowling.