Buy BLS-2018 between June 1st, 2017 and August 31st, 2017 and receive a free electronic upgrade to BLS-2018 that will be released in August 2017. If you already have BLS-2017, then order BLS-2018, otherwise order BLS-2017.
BLS-2017 Standard promotes the best league software using CDE Software's experience with bowling software to provide the sport of bowling with the best in league software. Not only is it the best league software available, it is the easiest to use.
Many of BLS-2017 features are features CDE and its BLS product line have been doing for years. Such features include:
- Manage as many leagues as you wish (Why pay more for each league or # of teams)
- Support for 2016/2017 bowling season for USBC, CTF and TNBA.
- Authentic support for Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2008. If you have Windows XP, please click here for compatibility information. If you have Windows Server 2003, please click here for compatibility information.
- Digitally signed applications for security and authentication purposes which follow software industry standards.
- Built-in league treasurer module to manage finances for a league.
- Manage men, women, mixed and youth leagues
- Installers and applications are digitally signed to provide assurance that the software you install is from CDE Software
- Support - CDE provides the largest opportunity for support for your program via online chat, message boards, email, fax, mail and phone
- FREE- Extended Product Downloads - Why pay $39.95 extra that other companies charge to download the installer for your program in case you misplace the installation program, moved computers or the installer was corrupted or damaged by a virus. As long as the the program has not reached end-of-life, the installers are available for download FREE without any special passwords or confusing security codes.
- WHY WAIT - Why wait as long as 4 days to get access to your download and begin using the software. When purchasing the software on our online store, the invoice will contain a temporary registration code for you to download and begin using the software FULLY while waiting for the permanent registration code sent the next business day. [Preorders excluded]
- A lot more features to numerous to list.
Prices, features, specifications and operating system compatibility may change without notice.
- Full Version - $129
- Upgrade from BLS-2016 Std - $35
- Upgrade from BLS-2015 Std - $65
- Upgrade from BLS-2014 Std - $90
If the pricing is different, there may be a current issue with the store. Please contact our sales team to correct.
- Operating System: Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2012 Server and Windows 2008 Server. (Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server and Windows 2000 users, please see the Important Notes About Discontinued Operating Systems.)
- Hard Drive Storage: 150-200 megs free space on hard drive (95 MB additional hard disk space required for installation. Space used may be less depending on prerequisite installs already present)
- Display: 1024x768 or higher display resolution with greater than 256 color depth (16 bit color recommended) with 32 MB of graphics memory
- Display Fonts: Display font size to Small Fonts
- Processor: Minimum operating system requirements, 1.4 gigahertz or faster recommended.
- RAM/Memory: Minimum operating system requirements, 2 gigabytes or more recommended.
- Optical Drive: CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive 4x or faster (compatible with reading CD-R's) - Not needed if installation via electronic download.
- USB Port: Not needed if installation via CD-ROM or electronic download from destination machine.
- Printer: A physical printer or printer driver must be installed.
- Pointing Device: Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
- Software Prerequisites:
- Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer 9.0 or later
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or later (free from Adobe.com website)
- Internet connection to use built in Internet features
Important Notes About Discontinued Operating System:
No software company can effectively support any software for an operating system that the vendor is no longer selling, providing patches, addressing security issues, documenting or supporting.
Windows XP customers - On April 2014, Microsoft officially discontinued all support and updates for Windows XP. Because of this, CDE Software can no longer offer official support for Windows XP, nor does any internal compatibility testing with this operating system. However, this product should be able to install on this operating system and function as designed, provided it has been updated to Service Pack 3, Internet Explorer 8, Windows Installer 4.5 and Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable and that necessary updates have been installed. For best compatibility and computer security, it's suggested to upgrade to a newer version of Windows.
Windows 2003 Server customers - On July 2015, Microsoft officially discontinued all support and updates for Windows 2003 Server. Because of this, CDE Software can no longer offer official support for Windows 2003 Server, nor does any internal compatibility testing with this operating system. However, this product should be able to install on this operating system and function as designed, provided it has been updated to Service Pack 2, Internet Explorer 8, Windows Installer 4.5 and Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable and that necessary updates have installed. For best compatibility and computer security, it's suggested to upgrade to a newer version of Windows.
Windows 2000 customers - In July, 2010, Microsoft officially all support and updates for the Windows 2000 operating systems. Because of the added capabilities and Windows 8 operating system support, this software is not compatible with Windows 2000, nor can be installed. If you have a system using these operating systems, upgrade the operating system to Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2012 Server or Windows 2008 Server or purchase a newer system with a supported operating system.
Ordering for a bowling center?
This edition does not integrate with electronic automatic scoring systems. BLS-2017 A/S (AutoScoring) edition is the only edition that integrates with the electronic scoring systems to export rosters to the lanes and import scores after bowling.