Our Aleksis software packaged with a countertop all-in-one computer with touchscreen.
You've seen them in airports, shopping malls, movie theaters and banks. Now it's available for bowling centers. Using your own computer with a touchscreen monitor (or with one of our own pre-built solutions), provide your bowling center with an advertising resource as well as easy access for bowlers to display league and tournament records - Without bothering your desk personnel. Earn revenue from rotating advertising. Create special advertising groups based on demographics during the week.
CDE Software provides several solutions for your center’s kiosk and electronic signage needs.
Many of Aleksis features include:
- Support dual monitors. Touchscreen is the primary monitor and a second computer monitor can be connected.
- Display random graphic advertising
- Transitions of graphic advertising are eye catching and change randomly
- Display random video advertising using standard video formats
- BLS-2014 Kiosk Edition included - Allow your bowlers to view standings and their bowler histories right there
- BTM-2013 Kiosk Edition included - Allow your bowlers to view results and their bowler histories right there
- Tbrac-2006 Kiosk Edition included - Allow your bowlers to view results and their bowler histories right there
- Slidebuilder application included free, to create your own graphic advertising.
- Kiosk Web Browser
- Displays lane assignments on second monitor
- Pivoting head
- PC/ABS Black Enclosure
- 4 USB 2.0
- Gigabit Ethernet
- RoHS Compliant
- Surface Acoustic Wave Touch Screen
- Genuine Windows 7
- Service Keyboard and Mouse
- 12 Month Limited Return Warranty
Prices, features and specifications may change without notice.